Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is it possible to just quit?

Everything.

Life.

Just give up.

I bet if tomorrow I disappeared, none of my friends would notice.

I could just cease to exist and it wouldn't matter.

How do I do that?

How do I not exist?


Admit yourself into a coed mental hospital(behavioral institution). Don't call or let anyone know you're there. Don't talk to anyone who's admitted and only tell the doctors just enough to get by. If you get lucky like I did you'll be abused during your stay there. I found that that was a place where no one cared about me and no one knew who I was. It was the loneliest and scariest place in the world to me. I was there for 4 days.

There were 3 people who were worried about me:
My mother. My brother. And a girl I'd just started to get to know.

I don't recommend anyone do what I did.

Existing and wishing you hadn't is far better than not existing at all. Asking someone who cares about you for help is the best thing you could ever do. Because there are people who care they just don't tell you until your gone. Sometimes they don't know how and sometimes you just can't hear it, but once you're gone you'll never know and then it won't matter if they care or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment