Someone told me once that God sometimes speaks to us through our dreams. I think it was my Mom.
I've struggled greatly trying to figure out what it is I live for. He chose to give me life and I choose to live it. I choose to live for Him, to fight for him. I want to be a soldier for Him in the ongoing fight against the adversary. I'm just not sure how He wants me to fulfill my destiny.
Lately I've been having really strange dreams.
From saving the world, to finding a way back to Earth from another dimension, to a Barbizon job interview, to demons running a muck in the church I grew up in.
Just before I fall asleep at night I find myself thinking about life. What I have/haven't done in my life. What it means to me. Why I love living so much. The sins I've committed and repent for. There's just so much in this life time that I want to do, that I have to do. Sometimes I get so frustrated because I don't know where to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment