Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Feel So Liberated & Re-Focused

I just wish I could share it with someone.

Started my new job today. Fuckin love it. Workin with animals like I always wanted. It's not my end all be all job, but it's definitely on the way. Dude dumped me-yea, I'm still talkin about it-and today I feel like I can achieve my goals again. I was distracted as a mofo. Been singin' Head Games by Foreigner in my head all day!

I thought I'd make this vow to myself to keep my heart guarded & my legs closed - not that I'm a philanderer or a whore or anything - until I achieve my goals. I'm terrified of STD's some of that shit is FOREVER! Anywho, I get too caught up in my emotions and lose track of what I really want because I'm so busy trying to give someone else what the fuq they want cause I care too damn much.  

Prolly won't meet a fella my age worthy or derserving of "ooaahlll uh dis" *does body roll* so I'm just gonna take my seat and enjoy the scenery of my life successes... like a good country song all I needs my dog, my truck and a bottle a whiskey! Besides most people don't want you to succeed anyways so I might as well keep my status and gets mines before I end up killing someone in a love story gone wrong because they kept me from getting what I really wanted... I'm a scorpio, I'LL DO IT!!!!

Is saving yourself for any reason an admirable thing anymore?

Even if it wasn't I would still go ahead with my vow or whatever just so I can get somewhere in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment