Thursday, July 1, 2010

You Can Tell By Looking At Them

I told myself I was going to read, but instead I've decided to write. I've been going through a lot of change. So many new and exciting things have happened to me in the past couple of months. The ratio of good to bad is fairly balanced, but the ratio of eustress to distress isn't so much.

I finally started school back in April-again. I've chosen interior design and I couldn't be more satisfied with my choice. It suits me well...

I'm a very perceptive person and I tend to be curious and very aware of my surroundings. It's like I naturally experience what I see. Think of it as seeing through a babies eyes. Everything is new. Everything is an experience. You can tell my just looking at them.

Since school has started I've learned so much more about myself. Who I am. What I stand for. I've always had an idea, but it takes trials and tribulations throughout life to really know for sure-we're always changing and surprising ourselves. I really like the person I'm becoming. I think people should be more aware of who they are. We get so caught up in living we forget to experience we forget the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment