Friday, August 19, 2011

Funny Bunny (2011.07.01)

You're ability to relate to what's happening to that character is what makes a film scene so powerful.

For some reason the scene that always gets me is the one where you're traveling to some far away place. All you see for miles is road, dirt, and trees. The world passes you by as you see yourself in your right side mirror. You and the driver are the only existence, but deep down you know the driver isn't really there because the only reflection you can see is your own.

I'm going to write a book one day and it will be great. But first, for the month of July, I'm going to write every meaningful thought down on paper or in my phone. For the month of July I'm going to draw something everyday. One organic object and one structured object. If there's one thing I follow through with for the entire month those two things will be it.

Ride on shooting star.

No comments:

Post a Comment